This post should have been up a few days ago but I’ve been buried in books. My neighbor (who is in her final year in high school) brought her “Christmas mathematics” assignment to me. They were 200 questions there.
I have not touched anything mathematics in almost 2 years now. But in order to keep my reputation as senior (you know how it is in Nigeria now), I accepted the challenge.
My brain has been busy. My entire body aches and my head has been pounding for days. It is not a funny matter at all. To worsen the matter, I see the girl everyday going out all dressed up and smiles while I sit in my house with PJs all day trying to solve the crazy assignment.
Blissful 2017 everyone!!
This is my first post this year. I’m really excited about the year and all the wonderful goody bags of joy coming along with it.
In order not to make this post a bore…I’d go straight to the point.
January 2017 goals.
I don’t have much goals set for this month as I will be occupied with so much activities. These are the few I hope to achieve before the end of the month.
- Dental health. This month I plan to pay more attention to the health of my teeth. I can’t be a fine girl with unhealthy teeth.
- Punctuality. Its so important. I’m always late. I’m not even sure when it became so bad but it needs to end. I have to be on time all the time!
- More organized. I really need to have a scale of preference. Know what should come first and when things should be done. I’m so used to just jumbling everything and anything at the same time.
- Read and study more. I need to read more books (novels, motivational and spiritual books) and I really need to study as much as I can. I have some important stuffs coming up soon and I need to be prepared for them.
- Brushen up my skills. I draw, cook, bake and sew. But it has been a while I did any of these things. I need to practice them. So I don’t forget them. Its important to never let yourself forget a skill.
- Brand myself. So, even if I don’t finish or brand myself fully this month (which is very impossible), I should start working on it and taking steps to make myself and my brand better (“My brand” that sounds so nice to me). This is important, so other brands and people would feel confident when working with me.
- Hair and skin care. Since I’m home now, I will like to take my time to take good care of my hair and skin. So they feel, look and actually be healthy. Before I go back and start looking like one dried fish.
- Consistency. My biggest issue. Consistency. I need to be more consistent with quality posts to enable my blog grow bigger and better. And so my readers always have something to kill boredom ( right?)
- Blog features. I have been planning this forever. I believe since its a new month and a new year it is the perfect time to start my blog features. I really should meet people. ( if you are interested in working with me kindly fill my “work with me form” here)
- Grow my social media. I honestly don’t know how I’d do this yet. But I’m doing my research on it. Once my media grows, my blog grows. Plus I am learning French… Baby steps tho
These are the few things I plan and hope to achieve this month. Follow/subscribe to the blog to read more of my amazing lifestyle content.
What are your goals for the month or your new year resolutions?