After my last post (this one), a lot of people told me to go out…so I did. I decided to see a movie (because what else can I do). I went to see a movie with my friend, we really did not have any idea what movie we wanted to see but I sha left my house. That is how I got there and decided to see “collateral beauty”(it had Will Smith in it. And you know how emotional a movie gets when Will starts crying)…I was crying at the end of the movie. Exactly what I ran away from is what I met at the cinema. When I got home I decided to see another movie…just so the effect of the collateral beauty movie will wear out. I now saw “love is all you need”. My readers, this is no joke…I cried part two. Ah!! I have decided to just take a break from movies as it seems only emotional movies are coming my way. I’ll just read books for now.
I was tagged by Tinuke for The Mystery Blog Award. It is always amazing to know that you have people who read your write ups and love you.
Thank you Tinu!
Mystery Blog Award;
• is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there and they deserve every recognition they get.
• is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging and they do it with so much love and passion.
• was created by Okoto Enigma
Guidelines for the nominees
* Display the award logo on your blog.
* Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
* Mention the creator of the award and provide a link.
* Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
* Answer 5 questions from the nominee.
* Nominate 10 – 20 bloggers.
* Notify your nominees by leaving a comment on their blog.
* Ask your nominees 5 questions of your choice, including 1 weird or funny question.
* Share the link to your best post.
Three things about me
- I don’t like meeting people or being around people. Even I wonder how I survive
- I love vegetables. They taste amazing to me. Oh!! And wheat too…yum!!
- I prefer to read books that watch movies. I honestly do. I’m not even so much of a music person either…. I’m weird like that.
Isabella (this is the only blogger I know who has not gotten the award yet)
- Why did you start your blog?
I’ve always been a lover of writings and I have enjoyed the art right from my childhood. I started my blog just to give my opinion on certain things.
- What musical instrument would you love to learn?
Hmm…the Violin or Cello. I’m a classical music lover.
- If you could have any super power, what would it be and why?
Uhm….I don’t really know. But I’d like whatever power wonder woman has. I totally love her.
- Do you love plantain? if yes? How best do you like it? Roasted, boiled or fried?
My people. I love plantain in any form.
- Weird Question: Can you date/marry your best friend’s ex, even after being convinced he could be “the one”?
Taaah!!! No way. First I must say that my best friend and I have very almost extremely different taste in men…so it can’t happen.
Here are my questions
- What inspires you?
- What do you do when you have a writers block?
- Black or pink?
- Decision you will never make again?
- One person in history you would love to meet and why?
Hello, nominated bloggers, please accept this award, expecting to read from you soon.
Thank you for reading, don’t forget to read my previous posts. And kindly follow/subscribe to the blog. Don’t forget to share.